Wednesday 7 October 2015

135th Solo : Sin-Fra-Jfk-Sin (New York Day 3 / Frankfurt Day 4)

met up with Pooja for macs breakfast this morning before checking out and flying back to Frankfurt.

 
trying something that I cant find in SG's McDonalds.
 
 
aft breakfast, we walked out of macs and spotted a naked man running at Times Square.
 
 
and i'm serious.
a fully NAKED MAN!
 
zomg, Pooja and I saw saw his back view!
we thought to ourselves, we were lucky we didn't see his front.
so gross! omg! lol.
 
need to go back and wash our eyes. hahaha!
 
ok, we didn't manage to capture the moment coz we were in shock. lol.
 
early in the morning, they closed the area at the red steps for cleaning.
not too bad.
at least, it's cleaned!
 
 
well, we were heading towards the supermarket and saw people filming Good Morning America while on our way.

 
 
early in the morning, so busy alr!


headed to the supermarket nearby but didn't manage to buy anything.
way smaller than I expected.
 
 
and because of time different, we touched down in Frankfurt today too.
 
so i'll just combine both days in one post.
 
back in Frankfurt.
 
checked in, changed and headed out straight.
 
 
Pooja brought me to try Hong Kong Bistro which is a common joint that most colleagues go to when in Frankfurt.
 
also my first time trying!

 
acceptable, but I found it alittle too salty!
 
aft which, we went to the supermarket.
 
this time, i'm smarter.
 
I brought my cabin bag along so I don't have to carry so many things back to the hotel.
I can just dragggg~ hahahaha :D
 
 
super tired!
 
back to hotel, took a nap before I wake and pack my buys into my luggage! 

No comments:

Post a Comment