Tuesday 20 October 2015

SBCU 137th Solo : Sin-Tpe-Sin (Taipei Day 2)

slept at 2am, woke at 7am. omg!
 
 
no choice, coz we'll be checking out in the aftnoon and I wanna go Taipei Main Station to get my TaiYangBing uh.
 
dragged my cabin bag out.
 
 
took a train to Taipei Main Station.
 
 
  
bought my TaiYangBing home for the loved ones back at home!
 
 
yes, lugging all these back to make their tummies happier ^,^
 
 
still had some time before heading back to our hotel, so I went K Underground to walk abit.
 
damn... I really miss the Taipei trip with the family!
 
ahhh, one night here is just not enough la!
 
before checkout, I had the complimentary fruit on the table.
 
at first, I thought was guava.
but when I cut it open, it's orange!
 green skinned orange!
 
 
omg, and it's really sweet.
ahh, I love Taiwan fruits!
 
so juicy and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment