Monday 19 October 2015

SBCU 137th Solo : Sin-Tpe-Sin (Taipei Day 1)

got called up for Taipei!
 
couldn't be any happier!
 
touched down in the evening around 6 plus, checked in.
 
 
ahhh, I've missed this hotel.
 
headed out with Louisa almost immediately aft checking in.
 
we've got no time to waste!
 
took the train to Shida Night Market.
 
 
 
on the street!
 
 
got our first street food.
 
 
  
it's like the Mr Bean pancakes we have in SG.
 
 
I chose peanut flavour.
 
 
walked around abit.
 
saw a long queue for this.
being typical Singaporean tourists, we joined the q.
 
 
at first, the mum was the one preparing.
 
 
but his mum had to have her dinner, so he took over.
 
 
damn cute, he's so good at it!
 
 
 
bought our share to share, then cont'd shopping.
 
 
meet Monster Inc's Sulley and Mike!
 
 
bought something from this shop and was even more excited when I stepped in to find a hot-dog dog roaming around freely inside!
 
 
 the bao that I had the last trip with the family.
 
 
and we bought one each again.
ahh, I miss my Taipei trip with the family!
 
 
this is another must-try.
 
 
we have to pick what we like, then they will mix everything and cook up for us.
 
 
 
stir and mix and it became like this.
not too bad, quite yummy.
 
but I think it'll be better with noodles!
 
 
and that was our adventure at Shida Night Market.
 
 
I hope to be back again soon!
hehe, can you just sense my excitement?!
 
 
later, we bumped into 2 of Louisa's friends, Ben and Izac.
 
cabbed to Shilin Night Market with the 2 boys.
 
 
 
 
Shilin Night Market has more food.
 
must-have!
but I also miss the boyfriend when I saw this coz it's probably one of his fav street food in Taiwan.
 
 
most of the shops started to pack up, so we ended our night with something icy!
 
 
 
and that was our adventure at Shilin Night Market.
 
similarly, I hope to be back here again soon too :'>
 
 
quite satisfied coz I've conquered 2 night markets in 1 night.
but sadly, I have also used up almost all my allowance.
 
cabbed back to hotel when the night markets start to pack up.
 
reached back hotel around 1 plus am.
only manage to sleep around 2 plus in the morning.
 
damn... gotta check out soon!
so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment