Saturday 24 October 2015

Delia and her new friend, Olaf.

flying off from Seoul.
 
literally cup noodles that we had while working :'>
 
share the kimchi, share the calories. haha
 
 
touched down from Seoul.
 
slept for awhile.
 
made my way to Tanah Merah coz I was suppose to meet the carousell buyer, but she put me aeroplane :(
 
I walked around Tanah Merah Mall on my own while waiting.
damn... I really got patience. hahaha.
 
since she put me aeroplane, I went boyfriend's house to find him.
then we headed to CY's house to visit Delia.
 
 
new toys for her :)
 
 
and a new friend, Olaf. haha
 
 
'ehh? who's that?'
 
  
'oh, Olaf! Let me dance along with him' ^,^
 
 
and before everyone else come and she forgets about me, she had to give me a middle finger :/
LoL.
 
 
went for tze char dinner with his friends.
 
and later, to LM's house.
 
supposedly to celebrate Jed's belated birthday, but he was so late.
 
we ended up playing black jack and daidi while waiting.
 
boyfriend came over our house to stay over thereafter.
 
grr... the combo really spoil my mood.
sad to say :(

No comments:

Post a Comment