Friday 5 June 2015

109th Solo : Sin-Mel-Sin

cabbed to HongKong Airport, but kena chopped by the taxi driver :(
 
too honest also no good.
something that I've learnt.
 
I hope you effing taxi driver will kena karma! >:%
 
bye Hong Kong, hope to see you again soon!
 
 
plane's here.
 
 
scooting off alone.
 
 
going home lo!
 
 
on the aerobridge, I spotted the lucky SQ2 plane. lol.
why u no roster me SQ2 again? :(
 
  
first time on Scoot.
not too bad :'>
 
 
and I was given window set again.
 
 
 while I was on the place going home, these 2 are still enjoying their last bits of Hong Kong.
nomz nomz.
 
 
and we thought these macs nano blocks are cool.
I hope to get HKG night stop soon, so I can collect the rest of them!
 
 
oh, I think I know FO Woo! he sounded so so familiar! lol.
 
back in SG, boyfriend came to pick me up.
 
we cabbed home.
 
he came over and I napped for awhile before heading to plaza for lunch together.
 
took regular to work.
 
flying off to Melbourne.
 
yes, very chiong right. hahaha.
 
touched down from Hong Kong, napped for awhile in Singapore, then off to work to Melbourne.
 
anw, I had a pax who shared about his stories about his operation from becoming a man to a woman.
I literally puked onboard aft hearing it :(
 
zomg, so poor thing :(

No comments:

Post a Comment