Wednesday 10 June 2015

Start Of My AALV.

because I was called up ytd, my annual leave (AALV) in a way, started a day earlier!
 
yay! so excited coz we're flying off tonight to TAIPEI!
 
even more excited coz boyfriend is coming along with my family!
 
hehe, we called 2 cabs to the airport, then boyfriend met us there.
 
 
 
this time, headed to T1 coz we'd be taking Jetstar.
 
 
yay to start of AALV!
goodbye SG!
 
 
damn... so long since I've been to T1!
looked so damn different now!
 
 
coz we still had some time, so we went to makan at Macs first before jetting off.
 
yes, we had to drag all our luggage there coz too early to check in.
 
 
because the family don't go to the airport often, it's pics time!
 
 
teehee, machiam tourists!
 
 
macs before flying off!
 
  
took the skytrain back to T1 to check in our luggage.
 
 
because we have 6 of us, we were eligible for group check in! :'>
 
 
so glad we have meimei to take care of the baggage thingy.
can be such a hustle!
 
 
check out our passport covers from BKK!
 
  
the before-departure-shot.
 
hehe, I think the previous time we took something like that was when we left for Denmark!
aww~ how time flies!
 
 
wefie!
 
 
  
I kinda like this shot!
 
 
into the departure hall, but quite empty coz late alr.
 
 
a pic of my fav people ^,^
 
 
hello meimei :'>
 
 
benben forever not cam-ready!
 
 
benben had to spoil this pretty pic!
 
 
wefie!
 
 
 approaching our gate!
 
  
so glad I can now just relax and stand on the travellator while it brings me to the end of it, instead of my usual brisk walk with my cabin bag. hehe.
 
 
still early, gotta wait for awhile!
 
 
charge phones first with the charging points before going in!
 
 
ok ready, time to go in!
 
 
such a small aircraft. lol.
3 x 3.
 
 
excited to fly, though we were on budget!
 
 
 
ok we shall try not to flip open any of these during the flight lest we spend!
 
 
shall just sleep and wake tmr for breakfast in Taipei when we touch down :D

No comments:

Post a Comment