Monday 8 June 2015

Kylie's 10th Birthday Party at JCube Ice Skating Rink.

on standby tmr, but why till now they haven't call me!?
 
hate this feeling of needing to be ready 24/7 for it.
 
oh well, shall forget about it and enjoy at Kylie's birthday party first.
 
met up with the boyfriend in the aftnoon and we were alr alittle hungry, so we went to grab lunch at Penang Culture.
 
it was our first time there and we ordered a few items to share.
 
Penang Lor Bak.
 
 
Penang Oyster Scrambled Eggs.
 
 
Gong Bao Mantis Prawns.
 
 
aft which, we went to shop for Kylie's birthday present before going straight to her party venue, the Ice Skating Rink at JCube.


 
the earlier ones.

 
 
hehehe, his face #lastwarning.
 
 
the room, from nothing.
 
 
to something.
 
 
still decorating!
 
 
there were 2 party hosts to take care of the kids on the ice skating rink.
 
 

 
while the kids went to ice skate, the rest stayed in to prepare the room for the birthday party.
 
but only baby Javier gets to sit in his own pram like a boss. lol.
 
 
 
'don't disturb me'
 
 
'I wanna eat my twisties'
 

 
preparing the cake and cupcakes!
 
 
goodie bags for her guests!
 
 
sending them out to ice skate~
 
 
the boys going solo.
 
 

snowman, of help.




 
penguin too. hahaha.
 

 
they look so cute here!

 
like father...
 
 
like son...
 
 
while they skate, people in the room were setting up the place!
 
 
personalised kit kats!
 
 
cake pops!
 
 
all done by her mum!
 
break time.
 
 
birthday girl coming through, make way pls. lol.
 
 
 

 
 
in blue. hehehe ^,^
 


didn't ice skate coz boyfriend didn't want to.
 
there wasn't enough plates, so we went to the nearby supermarket to get.
 
when we return, they were all ready to cut cake!
 
but before all that, pics first!
 
credits to 4yi for baking the cake and cupcakes!
 
 
I think she really did improve in her baking.
presentation and taste wise!
 
anybody wants to order? lol.
 
 
birthday girl with her really all-pink cake!
 

 
with her parents!
 
 
family photo.
 
 
w her friends.
 
 
teehee, and it's our turn!
 


 
happy birthday, princess kylie!
 

 
and you'll see next why I say her skills really up many levels.
 
 
tadah!
 

coz she actually attempted rainbow cake!
well, I must say I have actually tried a few rainbow cakes from restaurants/cafes, but they only look nice.
 
taste wise, nothing special.
 
but the one 4yi baked was not bad at all!
or I should say, it's better than those I've tried outside!
 
 
grabbed one cupcake to try.
 
 
wanted a selfie, but was photo-bombed by the boys.
 

 
lol, poor little reymus kena bullied by the boyfriend.
 
 
but since they were occupied, I can safely take a selfie w my mini cupcake ^,^
 
 
handed my phone over to Raphael later on and this is what I see in my pic gallery when I got home.
lol, why so cute!? hahaha!
 

play till tired.
boyfriend disturbing the little boy when he wanted to sleep. hahaha.
 
 
and when the baby takes milk, you know it's soon time for him to sleep.
 

the 2 tired boys at the end of the day.
 

ended the party in the evening, then we headed home with the siblings.
 
boyfriend came over our house, drank baileys with benben while I pack Taipei stuff.
 
on a side note, why he no want me with him :(

No comments:

Post a Comment