Tuesday 9 June 2015

SBCU 110th Solo : Sin-Bkk-Sin (Bangkok Turnaround)

got called up past midnight, close to 1am to Bangkok, and my reporting is 7.40am.
 
transport coming at 6.15am. wth!?
so effing late. I hate to rush!
 
but oh well, at least I get to have 10th Jun off and I get to fly off in the night then for annual leave.
 
came home aft the turn, showered, pack alittle, then cabbed to popo house with benben.
 
brought fei zai over since we wont be home for almost a week.
 
 
you'll be just fine or even more than just fine coz the kids probably will feed you like you're having buffet style :D
 
 
had steamboat at popo house.
blove didn't go coz he had plans with his friends.
 
 
 and when my phone lands into the hands of Raphael, I get more of his selfies in my phone at the end of the day. LoL.
 
 
 
the kids then gathered and made their own banana split.
 
 
they actually slice up the bananas on their own and break the reese chocolate, then scoop 2 diff kinds of ben and jerry ice-cream. hahaha.
 
 
 
haha, kids nowadays, so creative!
 
  
 scooped a portion for Jayden.
 
 
 
and his mouth ended up like this when he finished his share. lol.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment