Wednesday 2 December 2015

147th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin (London Day 1)

touched down.

took a nap on the way transport to the hotel coz I wanna head out straight to meet 3yi's family aft checking in!

contacted them as soon as I checked into the hotel.

they were alr out and said they'd come find me at the hotel tt i'm staying at. yippee!

since I had some time while waiting for them, I quickly took a shower.

brought them up to my room to wait while I quickly prepare!
 
 
work trip to London this time is alittle different coz i'm with the loved ones!
gonna take this as a short holiday!
 
 
so glad to be in London during this period when they were there on a holiday!

we headed out for lunch at Bill's Restaurant.
 
 
 
then off we went to take the tube!
 
 
to Saint Paul's Cathedral.
 
 
 so pretty.
 
 
 made our prayers.
 
 
 
Saint Paul's Cathedral - checked.
 
 
then we went Starbucks to chill.
 
 
 and went to see London's xmas lightings on the street in the night.
 
 
 walked till we got hungry and made our way to Chinatown for dinner at Four Seasons.
 
 
 
 
made our way back to hotel aft dinner.
 
popo and Raphael stayed over at my room tonight!
yipeeeee!
 
 
more pics on my FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment