Thursday 3 December 2015

147th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin (London Day 2)

caught up with popo and Raphael since they were over.
 
met the rest at Westfield for breakfast.
 
 
bonding time with granny at London this time!
 
 
a re-visit to British Museum.
 
 
this time, with relatives :'>
 
 
 
aft which, we walked to Covent Garden Market.
 
 
took pic with him when on the streets.
he scared me :(
 
  
at the entrance of Covent Garden Market.
 
 
then we went for lunch.
 
 
at Jamie Oliver's!
 
 
with Rapahel's child meal. hehe.
 
 
went separate ways in the night and I headed back on my own coz I'm checking out tmr alr.
 
so fast :(
ahhh, those hugs before we part make me miss them so much more :(

esp popo!
her knees are hurting coz of the constant walking throughout the day and I'm so worried for her!
 
take care okay!
if legs/knees pain, must voice out!
 
 
thanks for the company and I'll see yall back in SG!
meanwhile, enjoy the rest of your holiday!
 
more photos on my FB!

No comments:

Post a Comment