Sunday 13 December 2015

SIN - FRA - JFK - MCO - SIN (Orlando Day 7) : back in SG

touched down in the morning at 6 plus and was quite surprised to see Uncle Roy and the kids!
 
they came to pick 4yi up!
aww~ so sweet!
 
left our luggage in the car, then off we went to have breakfast at Kopitiam.
 
uncle Roy sent me home thereafter.
 
called mummy and benben down to come help me carry stuff up coz it's alittle too much for me to handle on my own. lol.
 
zomg, tired.
 
and as you can see, we're very well taken care of during the flight ^,^
 
 
went to find the boyfriend aft I showered.
 
he needed to meet meng for awhile, so we snacked alittle while waiting.
 
 
oh, and boyfriend has swollen gums, so I made him go see the doc and get medication.
it's an infection.
 
tsk. dk how to take care of himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment