Thursday 31 December 2015

152nd Solo : Sin-Syd-Sin (Sydney Day 1)

 touched down in Sydney.
 
as usual, tired.
 
checked in.
 
hmm.. quite a nice number.
 
hopefully a good start to 2016.
 
 
hoping to see fireworks tonight.
 
 
changed and went straight out with Yi Hua for lunch!
 
 
then we did a little shopping around.
 
 
 
they closed the road coz there's gonna be a crowd tonight.
well... we don't always get to stand in the middle of the road to take pic, so here goes:
 
 
I am soooo happy you got called up to my flight!
at least got kaki!
 
makes my new year/near year eve flight less miserable.
 
 
went back to my room aft i'm done buying my stuff and slept almost all the way till check out.
 
didn't join them for company's New Year dinner nor did I join them for countdown in Sydney.
 
well, pics look nice, but i'm just too tired.
somemore tmr full load in economy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment