Tuesday 1 December 2015

147th Solo : Sin-Lhr-Sin

woke and packed for London coz i'm leaving tonight.

boyfriend didn't come.
he was just home the whole day.

luckily I have benben with me, otherwise, i'll feel so lonely :/

we ordered macs delivery coz it was raining and we didn't wanna walk to plaza for lunch.

well, a small part of me actually still wishes for him to be here...
but nvm... have to learn to be understanding and not hog him the whole time.

tried to nap before night flight but couldn't nap at all.
toss and turn and kept thinking about us.

still can't nap.
pissed with myself.

so I just closed my eyes till my alarm rang.

then had to wake and pack for London alr.

well well, shall take my mind off little things like these when I'm there coz imma meet 3yi's family who are alr there on a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment