Sunday 6 December 2015

Flying off to Orlando.

mummy cooked dinner.
 
boyfriend came our house and had dinner tgt.
 
biujie brought her 2 boys over in the evening too.
 
and Jayden somehow only likes playing with the boys in the house!

 you see you see! 
  
 
and Jayden's so talkative now.
so much more fun! hahaha!
 
 
and he sticks to boyfriend so much. lol.
why he no come play with me :/
 
 
biujie sent us to the airport later!
 
flying to Orlando later, alone.
 
start of annual leave! yippee!
 
 
boyfriend went to the airport with me.
 
 
even when on annual leave, i'm flying away from him.
a week away... i'm gonna miss him so much!
 
 
sigh... I think I need to grow up.
1 week away from each other may just do us good. heh.
 
 
while waiting to board.
 
 
supper's served.
 
 
catching up on my movies!
esp 'Inside Out', which I always wanted to watch since I didn't manage to stay awake and complete watching the movie in cinema tt time aft flight. 
 
oh, and baileys with ice pls, thank you ^,^
 
 
so glad to meet good crew onboard!
didn't wanna kajiao them, so I brought my own snacks.
 
 
my tamtam packet became so fat when onboard because of the pressure :O
I was so afraid it'll burst :O
 
2nd meal before touching down.
 
 
another 2 more sectors to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment