Monday 27 October 2014

♡ 51st ♡

prepared this in the morning for later coz it's a special day! :'>


glad to be in SG on this special day :'>

hahaha, we looked so young then!


he studied while i kept myself occupied by updating my social platforms.

in the evening, we went for dinner at Canton Paradise before heading home.


together, we shared a bowl of congee and their Roasted Duck Noodles.


well, both of us agreed that we'd go for the congee more than the noodles.

hehe, and not forgetting my love for dim sum.

our must-order --- HK Honey BBQ Pork Bun.


 Cheong Fun with Char Siew Filling.


Deep Fried Water Chestnut Cake.


and so, that was dinner.

thank you for the day :'>

'take my hand, take my whole life too;
for i can't help falling in love with you.' 


No comments:

Post a Comment