Tuesday 28 October 2014

Mug Hard.

standby tmr but alr got called up.

luckily i checked the date of departure, coz my call-up for Perth actually disrupted my initial rostered Perth!

oh well, it's a blessing in disguise coz i now have 1st Nov off! :'>

went to find blove in the morning and had breakfast together.

then, it was time to study while i update my blog and painted my nails in prep for work tmr night.

went for lunch midway.

bought Mr Bean but the old auntie got my order wrong. didn't enjoy at all :(

blove wanted Bak Kut Teh but unfortunately, the stall was closed so he settled for macs instead.

i took a look at the happy meal toy they had and ahhh, i wanted coz it's a cookie cutter!
hehe and so, blove bought an additional happy meal for me :'>

so so full from lunch!

aft lunch, it's back to studying while i took a nap.

all the best for your paper tmr blove! :'>

No comments:

Post a Comment