Thursday 30 October 2014

63rd Solo : Sin-Per-Sin (Perth Day #1)

touched down in the morning at Perth.

checked in, but wifi here sucks ttm!
off and on.
couldn't skype blove at all :(


oh well, so i took a nap before chionging our to the shopping street.

so glad i brought my leggings just in case coz when i checked the temp in SG, it was about 24-27 degrees, but when we were there, the temp became 14-15degrees :/




happy me coz i found the jumpsuit that i regretted not getting on my previous trip to Perth!

it's so my fate coz i found the last piece for my size!
alittle more exp than my usual budget for clothes, but i take it as a gift for myself since i have been working my ass for the past few months! 

lol, i know... excuses :/

from the walking street, i walked back to the hotel coz i forgot which bus to take :(

was damn cold from the long walk out in the chilly weather!
lucky i brought cereal.

a cup of hot drink was just what i needed then!

sighness... wifi is still not working fine.

shall sleep then.
goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment