Thursday 9 October 2014

Daddy's 49th Birthday.

it's daddy's birthday and i'm glad i'm in SG, but sadly, i had to go back to STC for SEP.
so we're gonna have a belated meal when i'm back from my next flight!

took the train all the way.
while waiting for LRT, i was thirsty, so i took out my water bottle and drank some water.
so suay, the SMRT lady who was on duty walked up to me and told me tt i'm not allowed to do that. *rolls eyes*

sigh pie... i dont understand this.
so if a person has sore throat and had to take a 1hr plus journey from the west to the east via the mrt, he/she's not allowed to drink water at all?!

so ridiculous.
i think SMRT should review this and close an eye when it comes to plain water.

oh well, she spoilt my mood early in the morning.

today's training was still all right.

yay to passing 5 quizes today.
just 1 more quiz to go tmr!

met TY aft my training to collect the portable charger that we got for dad's birthday.

took a direct bus home, but i didn't know where to alight .-.
end up alighting at a bus stop where i had to walk a further distance home.

sighness... it's okay if i was empty handed, but i got like 6 freaking boxes of shoes to carry coz i just collected 4 pairs of sandals and 2 pairs of covered shoes which i requisite.
heavy luh!

finally back home.

coz there were like so many tomatoes and eggs at home, so i decided to cook my own food.
kinda failed coz i added too much water. lol.


gotta practice my first aid quiz now in preparation for tmr.

toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment