Friday 3 October 2014

G7 Sinma Live Bull Frog Claypot Porridge

many errands to run today!

did a feedback of my previous facial with the management over the phone and got a free facial! yay!

of course, i went. haha.

nope, did not fall into their trap.
not gonna sign up for their package as yet.

hmm... aft a year, i finally decided to explore the benefits i can enjoy from the company website.

and so, i decided to go for dental.

so i glad i did coz i found out so many truths about my teeth!

ahhhhh, she did an x-ray for me and told me that i've got wisdom tooth!
being a dentist, of course she advised me to remove them.

but omg, it's so pricey!

sighness... i shall consider first before making a decision :/
argh, stresssssss!

after dental, i went for uniform fitting for my new sets of uniform :'>

I was free thereafter, so I went over to Bugis to join the parents for lunch.

did some shopping with them over at OG.

we paid a visit to the grandparents in the evening.

blove came over to find us after his test.

settled for dinner at G7 Sinma Live Bull Frog Claypot Porridge nearby.


it was blove's first time dining there.
hehe, so yumz! (Y)

we bused home together after dinner.

ahhhhh, i was tired aft being out the whole day running errands.

but i was so glad blove came over our place for awhile.
as always, i fell asleep while lying on his shoulder.
heh, too comfy 

No comments:

Post a Comment