Saturday 12 September 2015

130th Solo : Sin-Hkg-Sin

boyfriend left our house together with me.
 
I was going to work, while he was going home.
 
ahhh, I can't wait to touch down in HKG, but at the same time, I can't wait to be back too.
to be back to him.
 
touched down in HKG aft abt 3.5hrs.
 
this time, staying at airport hotel.
 
checked in, changed, then headed out!
 
 
impromptu decision to go town with Joyce.
 
 
off we go!
 
 
 
as u can see, we were so not dressed for town!
but who cares, we've got no time to waste!
 
 
 reached!
 
hehe, their signature boards sticking out on the streets!
 
 
 stopped by for some street food while hunting for an authentic hongkong café for dinner.
 
 
siew mai and yu dan to share!
 
 
 
 
 
continued hunting.
 
 
 huge dog spotted! :O
 
 
stopped by again, for gai dan zai!
 
  
how can I leave HKG without eating one of my fav street food!?
 
 
omg so happy! this really takes my mind off things!
 
back in HKG and I totally miss biujie and meimei here with me!
 
well well, Joyce and I went Mongkok, Ladies Street to walk walk and have dinner.
 
  
decided to have wanton noodles instead of my usual che zai mian.
 
 
 took the airport express back to the airport soon after.
 
  
from Hong Kong Station.
 
  
 
reached back to hotel in the night.
 
went 7-11 to do our last min shopping.
 
then quickly took a shower and sleep coz we're checking out just tmr!
so so soon!
 
if only we have one clear day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment