Friday 25 September 2015

133rd Solo : Sin-Hnd-Sin (Haneda Day 1)

touched down in Haneda.
 
checked in.
 
  
slept for awhile, then met up with Pan for lunch and shopping!
 
 
randomly walked into a ramen stall coz they're having lunch promo.
 
 
Ippudo kind of egg?
ok, I don't really fancy this kind :/
 
  
aft lunch, we decided to take the train to elsewhere.
 
 
bought our 140 yen train ticket.
 
 
let's go!
 
 
on the platform.
 
 
arrived, but it started to rain.
 
lucky for the umbrella we borrowed from the hotel.
 
looking for Lawson or any convenience store anywhere and everywhere coz I wanna buy my crabsticks home!
 
  
coincidentally spotted Saizeriya!
so tempted to try the one in Japan, but we were still full then!
 
 
walking along the street, we spotted Daiso!
 
this Daiso has like 5-6 levels!
omg!
 
 
so glad to have Pan with me this trip!
 
 
it's her 50th flight and coincidentally, flying with me!
 
we hope her 100th flight, she'll be doing it w me too! :D
 
she's so sweet!
 
feeling sick, but still accompany me out!
 
so loved!
  
 
my loots from Daiso!
 
 
introducing my Taiwanese meimei, Pan ^,^
 
 
 
went back hotel to deposit our buys aft this.
 
rested for awhile before heading to the supermarket at the mall nearby.
 
the ferris wheel just a distance away from our hotel.
so pretty in the night.
 
 
 
before heading straight to the supermarket, we explored the mall alittle.
 
the Disney store!
everything I want to buy, but so exp!
 
 
went to some stationery shop and spotted these!
 
 
omg, I was really so tempted to buy!
but I thought it's quite useless.
 
so I resisted :/
 
dabao-ed dinner back to hotel.
 
 
 
 while waiting for our dinner.
 
 
unwell faces :(
 
  
udon for dinner.
 
 
back in the hotel, skyping the boyfriend while having my dinner.
 
  
 
 
 
 heading back to Singapore tmr alr!
ahhh, so fast!
 
if only we have one clear day here!

No comments:

Post a Comment