Tuesday 22 September 2015

132nd Solo : Sin-Mnl-Sin (Manila Turnaround)

did a Manila turnaround.
 
boyfriend surprised me by picking me up from the airport.
 
 
yes, it's still surprising every time he comes and pick me up coz he never tells me when he is gonna pop up at the arrival hall! hehehe!
 
even more surprising coz I was gonna have dinner with the girls and didn't expect him to join at all!
 
 
headed to town via mrt with my luggage to meet biujie and meimei.
 
 
had Itacho for dinner together.
 
 
hehehe, dinner with my favourite people makes dining even more enjoyable.
 
  
 
bought mooncakes home for the family.
 
  
 
 
boyfriend came over our house.
 
upset again when he had to leave :(
 
sorry to show my cold side towards you...
I was just upset every time you had to leave me :(
 

No comments:

Post a Comment