Wednesday 23 September 2015

Shopping for Moon Cakes.

shopping time with the boyfriend!
 
 
headed to FEP for brunch.
 
 
 wanton mee!
 
  
and because I didn't upsize my bowl, we went to buy something else to snack on after.
 
fav gai dan zai!
 
 
mooncake festival is just round the corner.
so we decided to shop for mooncakes!
 
 
ytd, we bought moocakes for my family.
 
today, we're shopping for mooncakes for his family.
 
headed over his place to deposit mooncakes.
 
 
then met benben at town for dinner coz he had cravings for Korean food at Manna Story.
 
 
 
enjoying his kimchi fried rice.
it's like his must-order dish when dining at Manna Story.
 
 
bused home together thereafter.
 
these few days... I've been so upset when boyfriend had to leave...
to the extend I'd become cold towards him :(
 
sigh pie... this can't do...
let me reflect and think of what I should do.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment