Monday 7 September 2015

Rabbit Owl Depot @ Bugis // Sakae Sushi @ Wheelock Place.

met up with Emaine.
 
 
she brought me to Rabbit Owl Depot for waffles and ice-cream.
 
 
hehe, a quiet café that I never knew existed! LoL.
 
 
waffles and ice-cream and a hot matcha latte for myself :'>
 
 
 nomz nomz :'>
 
 
 
went for dental thereafter.
 
mummy asked why I wear my PJ out.
lol, my comfy wear = PJ.
 
 
then met the family for dinner at Sakae Sushi.
 
they don't have big tables for 5, max is 4.
so we had to split 2 tables :/
 
 
 
 
too busy eating we didn't take any pics, all the way till dessert is served, then we took a pic of our finale. lol
 
 
dessert to share, but honestly, not very fantastic.
I don't think it's worth.
 
we ordered as if it was buffet style coz of the 50% off entire menu promo that they are having now!
 
sadly, boyfriend couldn't join us coz he needed to study.
 
we bused home after that.
 
ahhh, I missed the boyfriend so so much in the night!
how now!? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment