Friday 11 September 2015

Singapore Election Day.

yesterday was cooling off day, today (September 11) is polling/election day.
 
and imam vote, for the first time!
 
sigh... wanted a selfie coz it's my first time voting, but totally no feel when dad blew up upon receiving meimei's text.
 
cabbed to boyfriend's place in the early aftnoon and poured out to him about what happened at home :'(
 
i'm so glad I have him to pour out to, his shoulder to lean on and a comforting hug from him when I needed.
 
 
mah-jong session with Eileen and Meng to take my mind off things.
 
had lunch tgt, then went for dinner and drinks at Ginza Lion Beer Hall with The Couple.
 
 
 
2nd jug.
 
 
drink, drank...
 
  
and aft awhile, I became lobster roll again :o
 
 
boyfriend came our house thereafter and he stayed over :'>
 
he drank so so much!
finished one bottle of wine at our place after drinking close to 2 jugs of beet at Suntec!
 
don't know if it's I sad or he sad :O

No comments:

Post a Comment