Saturday 21 November 2015

AXA University.

a short catchup with Keith today while having our ice-cream and waffle at Ben and Jerry's.
 
 
ji expensive :/

 all the best for your assignments! :D
 
 
met boyfriend at TPY thereafter coz his boss, Sean, will be picking us and bring us to AXA University for the career talk.
 
 
i'm glad I went coz through this, I learned alittle bit more of what the boyfriend's doing.
 
so... any of you who needs financial advices, please feel free to meet me and my boyfriend!
I'm also glad that he's working in this line coz he got me very well covered alr :'>
 
 
made our way to JEM for dinner with the family at DTF.
 
went Big Box to shop coz meimei's colleague say have good shopping to do there.
 
well, I managed to find a luggage that I liked there!
only for abt SGD60, but it's the last piece and that one and only was alr sold!
sigh pie... this kinda situation always happen to me! :(
 
hopefully they will re-stock!
left my contact and hope they will get back to me soon!
 
boyfriend's friends were at ICE tonight and he wanted to go, so I joined him.
we uber-ed our way there.
 
not a wasted trip I guess.
 
anw, as usual, meng left first.
 
so there left KO, his girlfriend and us.
his girlfriend drove, so she sent us to boyfriend's place.
thanks thanks.
 
I waited, while he took his shower and pack his stuff coz he said he'll go over my place to stay! yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment