Monday 30 November 2015

146th Solo : Sin-Cgk-Sin (Jakarta Turnaround)

earliest morning Jakarta turn.
 
reporting at 4.45am, transport came at 3.45am.
now, think about what time I was awake to prepare for work :/
 
oh well, but i'm glad to be back in SG by around 11.10am.
 
cabbed home.
 
took a nap while waiting for boyfriend to come find me aft his work.
 
dinner was at Toast Box tgt with benben as well.
 
 
then we had churros for dessert since Junction 10 opens Churros Factory.
 
 
sigh... same situation again...
so sleepy and tired me, but I don't want him to go home :(
 
all the more when I realised he don't have to go office tmr.
oh well, he chose to go home.
 
alittle upset, but that's his choice.
I can't do anything.
 
some more i'm doing link flight tmr to London.
 
well, mayb I just need the 'holiday'.

No comments:

Post a Comment