Thursday 5 November 2015

feeling... unwell.

touched down from Delhi this morning, feeling really bad.
 
onboard ytd, I puked 4 times during work.
whatever I take in, including water, my body rejects.
 
took 3 rennie, 1 charcoal and 2 Panadol.
 
reached home, lasosai-ed once.
 
everyone told me it's either gastric or food poisoning.
 
sigh... why is this happening? :(
well, i'm thinking it's coz of the water in India.
 
but anw, I slept for awhile when I got home aft showering, then made my way to town.
 
met the boyfriend there.
 
had fish soup for lunch before going for my appt with the doc.
 
 
sigh... it's like one problem aft another that i'm facing at this point of my life.
the 1st problem wasn't resolved yet and i'm facing another :(
 
saw the doc for my tests results.
good news is everything is normal :)
 
but I was advised to do papsmear for further checks.
 
oh man :(
I don't want :(
i'm damn scared :(
 
thank God I have the boyfriend with me during this period.
 
went with the boyfriend to meet Orange in the evening.
 
first time uber-ing home thereafter.
 
poured out to him when we got home.
 
things happened.
 
it was an emotional night.
I cried :'(
I just needed to cry out loud :'(
and apparently, he knew.
 
he gave me a tight hug, telling me everything will be all right :'(
 
with all these mixed emotions in me, I got headache in the night too.
 
quickly took a shower, then had a nap while he accompanied me till alittle later, just by watching me sleep.
 
mummy cooked porridge for me when she got home.
thanks mummy :')

No comments:

Post a Comment