Wednesday 18 November 2015

Our Times.

met boyfriend aft his work for a movie!
 
 
 but nope, not just the 2 of us.
we were waiting for benben to join us aft his school.
 
 
the movie hit for this period is 'Our Times' and I'm glad we still managed to catch it nevertheless!
 
 
we bought tickets while waiting for benben to arrive.
and as usual, he must have popcorns when watching movie. lol.
 
 
now we're ready for the movie!
 
 
I really liked the movie.
so touching, but never cry la.
 
I really liked it coz it brings back memories of my younger days where I got so much free time during my holidays that I chased dramas aft drams!
 
and this movie is very alike Meteor Garden.
the overall feel!
 
omg, so drama, that's why I like!
 
anw, I've finally settled my trip to Orlando with 4yi.
gonna use my firm ticket.
 
saved a lot of money!
 
well well, we went for dinner after the movie.
 
and since boyfriend was gonna cab home, he dropped us at our place before detouring to his place.
 
ahhhh, only spent the evening with him.
not enough :(
 
now that he's working, we have so much less time for each other :(
I don't wish to be so negative about this, but sometimes, I just need to rant :/
 
I know he's working hard for our future and I only hope I can be more understanding when it comes to this :/

No comments:

Post a Comment