Friday 6 November 2015

@ Shuffle, with boyfriend and ye.

cooked macaroni for myself this morning coz doc says I can't take dairy products for now.
 
had the same thing for lunch.
 
took a nap, then met boyfriend at Clark Quay coz he made an appt with Ye.
 
walked around The Central while waiting for Ye.
 
 
 
 
headed to Shuffle aft meeting her.
 
 
boyfriend's huge cup of Hoegaarden.
 
 
serious talk they had there.
 
 
 of which, wasn't enough to last the night.
so he ordered another.
this time, the smaller one. lol.
 
 
I had salad, but wasn't filling.
so I ordered an additional hor fun.
heh, appetite's coming back :)
 
we're gonna have another meetup soon!
 
 
went home then I realised why salad wasn't enough.
coz I actually added Cajun chicken to my salad, but apparently they just served me plain Caesar salad without the chicken :(
 
boyfriend sent me home to our gate, then he went home straight coz he was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment